We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

6 posts
Save Topic
How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

We booked a flight to Amsterdam, unfortunately my partner made a mistake and we had to change some futures of the flights, we contacted bravofly customer services and they advise us to cancel the flight as we booked it same day and we get the full refund and we did request the cancellation, 45min later we had a phone call from them that they won't refund it back to us as it's the budget airline, we contacted customer services again and this time again advisor said yes we will get everything refunded when I questioned why we got a phone call telling us they won't refund it she put me on hold for a while then told me she didn't know about this and both have made a mistake and we will lose our money? Why they told us we cancel the flight and book a new one if they told me right procedure I would pay some penalty and do the amendment instead of loosing hundreds of pounds and now we have 4 seats booked on this flight! How can we complaint? To whom we can complaint?? Watchdog? Or consumer act or something?

173 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

to whom we can complaint??

=======

Complain to whoever chose to book through a third party without checking on them, which means you chose a rubbish company AND you paid MORE than if you'd booked direct. Was that you or your partner?

You can try contacting Sofia who posts here from Bravofly, find some of the other threads in here from Bravofly and click on her name and send her a Private Message. I doubt you'll get any recompense though. This is probably a very expensive lesson as to why everyone here witters on about researching first and booking direct.

Waste of time though, it seems you didn't even do a search in here on Bravofly after you had an issue let alone before :-( There are literally thousands of complaints about them in here. Many justified.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Perhaps you booked a flight with dare rules that didn't allow any changes? Email this member and see if she can help: www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/Bravofly

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Perhaps you booked a flight with fare rules that didn't allow any changes?

======

Their issue is, as I read it, they were advised by Bravofly to cancel as they would get a refund, did so and rebooked (and paid again expecting to offset the cost against their refund) , and were then told they weren't getting a refund.

6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Exactly, my partner booked it as a surprise for my birthday! I have requested recoded conversation ( as it says in the beginning its recorded for security and training purposes) but they don't send it to me, I contacted my legal services provided by my home insurance they have read through the T&C and bravofly is breaking their own terms and conditions , it's been very stressful and My partner has learnt his lesson don't do anything without letting me know lol

I am going to contact watchdog this is unacceptable and they have ripped off lots of people, this is fraud

6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Yes you are right , very expensive mistake ! Learnt my lesson for sure,my partner booked for me as surprise for birthday present! 😔

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

I am going to contact watchdog

=====

Waste of time, i think they've already been on it anyway, but there is an endless supply of people like your partner all too ready to just click on whatever google returns as a search result without bothering to look at what it is or check on the company.

How long did it take you to find all these threads in here about Bravofly? A minute? So, your partner could have done exactly the same before losing his money. Or just type 'bravofly reviews' into google and you immediately get a ton of compliant sites. Thats ten seconds literally.

Even if you'd have got the right dates you'd still have lost money because you've paid their booking fees on top of the airlines fare.

Hopefully your legal insurance may help you but Bravofly are a Swiss company as I recall why are very good at hiding behind Swiss law.

Or who knows, Sofia may come up trumps though I very much doubt it.

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,237 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Hi Sarachoupani,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.

As discussed via telephone, we are sorry you have had cause to complain regarding our management of your booking and that your travel plans were disrupted.

Following your contact via private message, your request was forwarded as a priority to our Accounting Department who closed the refund straightaway. You should have been able to see this amount credited to your card approximately 5 working days after the sending of the email.

We hope that everything is clear now and do not hesitate to contact us also via private message here for any further information.

Best regards,

Sofia

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Sarachoupani- unfortunately there is not to much you can do. I wouldnt bother with a legal services team. Suck up that you made a mistake and learn from it.

SMB

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

smb091 - did you notice the post right before yours from Bravofly? The one that says they have refunded OP? And, I assume they did, or surely OP would have been back to complain.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?

Gracie- Quote from the OP

"I contacted my legal services provided by my home insurance they have read through the T&C and bravofly is breaking their own terms and conditions"

My response was not regarding their refund (or Sophie's response) it was regarding seeking independent legal counciling to take Bravofly on should the outcome not be what the OP expected.

SMB

Reply to: How to complaint about bravofly? Who can I complaint to?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted