We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reveiws

Shelburne, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
reveiws

I have been trying to enter my reveiw on a resort and it wont post it. I have been trying to do this for "3" days!!! Why won't it post? Getting very frustrated since the resort was Terrible! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,086 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reveiws

Welcome to the TripAdvisor forums! Before I respond to your question, I want to point out that I don't work for TripAdvisor. As with all Destination Experts, I'm a TA member just like you who volunteers to help fellow members with their questions.

When you say that your review "won't post", what do you mean exactly? When you hit the Submit button, was it accepted? If so, did you receive an email to thank you for your review and confirm that TA received it? If you received the confirmation, is the review showing as Pending on your contributions list? More information will help us steer you toward a solution. Thanks!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,067 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reveiws

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Fran;

Unlike forum posts, reviews are NOT posted to site upon submission. Every review must first be vetted by TA staff. Reviews from new users can, and usually are, a bit slower to be posted.

They can be posted in as little as a day, or as long as a few weeks, depending on the staff’s workload at TripAdvisor. It makes no difference if the review is positive or negative in nature.

Best Regards

Shelburne, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reveiws

thanks anyways, I figured ir out. It worked now.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,067 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reveiws

You're Welcome, Fran !

May I ask what the problem / resolution was ?

Best Regards

5. Re: reveiws

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:42