We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for honeymoon

Ammerschwihr, France
Level Contributor
21 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
best place for honeymoon

im from middle east and im going to go for honey moon next spring so plz to help me about that, what do you this is the best ?

euro trip (if yes which countries)?

USA ?

far east?

or if you have any suggestion let me know ,i think this will help a lot of ppl all over the world .

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for honeymoon

Romantic: Paris / Venice; Adventure: China / Moscow; Relaxation: Cruise. Happy travels!

Delhi
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place for honeymoon

Mauritius is a great destination for honeymoon. There are several activities that you can indulge in or simply stay at a good resort/hotel. Beaches are beautiful and people are friendly.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best place for honeymoon

South Africa ?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best place for honeymoon

Was just going to suggest Mauritius as that's where we stayed. It's a 12 hour flight from the UK but it's so worth it! Beautiful white sand, Clear Seas, Great Food and not too hot. We went in September which is their winter, so it was just below 30 degrees. Should be pointed out that there's no mosquito's at this time of year. A lot of couple's we spoke to would recommend staying over in Dubai(be careful with your romantic behaviour in public though, I think even holding hands is frowned upon)

You could do the Maldives or Seychelles too, these are in the Indian Ocean also. Would check the weather advise though as it could be the rainey season in spring. Maybe the Caribbean might be better for you, St Lucia, Antigua perhaps.

All depends on your budget really as these won't be cheap!

5. Re: best place for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:18