We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pets allowed

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
6 helpful votes
Pets allowed

Hi Can Trip advisor update their filters correctly ? Looking for a hotel Dublin City center Ireland, filtered by pet friendly but yet the 1st five hotels listed don't allow pets apart from one ( which only allows one dog in the room yet i have 2) How can i filter correctly ? What do i search by ?

3 replies to this topic
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
6,804 posts
113 reviews
86 helpful votes
1. Re: Pets allowed

booking.com has a “pets allowed” filter. You might find that site useful.

Trisha

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
108,933 posts
99 reviews
640 helpful votes
2. Re: Pets allowed

Hi Sintob;

TA staff don't frequent the forums. If you wish to contact TA staff, have a look at the "Top Questions" area on the "TripAdvisor Support" forum.

If I may...

My wife and I stayed at a hotel that advertised "No Pets Allowed" on their website. In the middle of our first night there, we were awoken by a loud "WOOF".

When we commented to the front desk clerk about the dog and how their website states "NO Pets", she replied that they've been meaning to update their website. It was finally revised...almost 7 years after our visit.

I would suggest contacting any prospective hotel in advance of booking...not relying on TA or even the hotel's own website.

Best Regards

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
8,194 posts
6 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Pets allowed

So use one of the major booking sites, all of which have good filters for dog friendliness. Then check the ‘policies’ section for your chosen stay.

Reply to: Pets allowed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.