We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

New York
Level Contributor
240 posts
36 reviews
Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

Hello- I was told that the Wyndam has an all inclusive plan - but it seems it is only thru CheapCarribean? I see that it does not include many of the restaurants there. Does it include alcohol & other drinks-worth it? I notice that there is no other places to walk to from the resort. Not looking to spend alot of money on food & drinks. Thank you in advance.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,650 posts
200 reviews
1. Re: Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

That offer is available directly from the hotel. Contact them for details, as that package is relatively new.

AI packages are not common here, as it is safe to eat outside resorts and there are options for every budget. The Rio Mar does not have restaurant options within walking distance, but you can reach them with a short drive.

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
183 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

I was just about to ask the same question. I have family of four coming for 4 nights, 5 days...if we eat at Marbella for just breakfast each day = about $26pp plus tip that equals about $460. Total Price for all inclusive @ $800 for entire stay (the quote I just got). Yes the restaurant choices are limited but might be worth it...especially if I have one that is an extremely picky eater. Package states alcohol and other drinks are included.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,610 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

Not cost effective really. It's only a convenience with the resorts that are large and away from everything. Cheaper to get a rental can and hit the stores and restaurants.

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
183 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

You are right Bob...little more research done, we will stick with just going and enjoying ourselves!!

5. Re: Wyndam Alll Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2018, 09:16