We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Vietnam
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Can anyone recommend a clean reasonable priced hotel in Mui Ne? Thank you

8 replies to this topic
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Grace Beach Resort we like.which is mid range

booking.com/hotel/…

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,602 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

There are hundreds, in fact you would be hard pressed to find any not clean. The 2 and 3 star places are extremely good value. Just note that you probably would not be in Mui Ne as this is a separate town 7-8 kms from the centre of activity that is Ham Tien. Have a look at Hiep Hoa, Muine Backpackers, or Joes.

Cheers Ross

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Sunrise Resort Mui Ne was good bang for buck at $50 au a night for a pool/ocean view bungalow style room. the beach isnt great but you just need to walk left about 40m for a nice piece of beach.

The pool was very good and room well worth the $50 a night but no breakfast or meals there are lots of places to eat really cheap very close by even next door where we had fantastic Bahn mi from a stall n front of a smaller hotel and restaurant which also did fantastic cheap viet meals.

It was empty when we stayed in April but a few came and went for a night

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Sorry Sunrise it did have breakfast I just remembered but it wasnt up to much eggs coffee and toast or asian brekky.

They didnt have a cook as such with a tiny kitchen but the Manager was very strict with the young staff and they cleaned the hotel and grounds all day everyday unless he went out for a few hours and then they all sat down. lol

Bellevue, Washington
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

If you find out some hotels near beach, take a look at La Marina, Sea Winds Resort and Hiep Hoa.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

If you really want one in Mui Ne with bungalow type units that are very inexpensive and on the beach with a pool, I would suggest Nam Chau. Otherwise the other suggestions are equally as good, but they are in Ham Tien.

Vietnam
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

Hi Ross, I took your advice and stayed at Hiep Hoa. The hotel was fine and the family running it were good a what they do and very friendly. Thank you

I also read a post about the street running through Ham Thien and crazy Mai Lin taxis. I think the street is dangerous too. It is too small for the traffic that uses it. I was sitting out front at Joe's looking north. A girl with roller skates was on the curb going south. Right before Joe's a large bus going, I am guessing, at 60kph went around a taxi to pass it and maybe missed the girl by half a meter. The road is too small for this and need speed bumps in a couple of places.

8. Re: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2017, 17:35

Reply to: Are there any clean and reasonably priced hotel in Mui Ne
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted