We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HU631 one-way road during summer?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
HU631 one-way road during summer?

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to drive from Barcelona to Torla via Ainsa. I would like to see the Anisclo Canyon from the south end of it (not for walking, just admire the view) while I'm in the area. I think I may get a good view of the Anisclo Canyon from Vio/Buerba area. I read somewhere that the road HU-631 becomes one-way road. Does anyone know which way can you drive to, west or east?

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Torla
Torla
Province of Huesca, Spain
Ainsa
Ainsa
4 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HU631 one-way road during summer?

Memory is a bit hazy because it was a few years ago.

I think the good news is that it's one way east to west. The not so good news is that if you only want to look at the view it's actually better from higher up on the other road.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HU631 one-way road during summer?

Hi dewy55,

Many thanks for the information. I I've been looking at the google map and I agree that we'll get a better view from the road which runs almost paralle to HU631, unfortunately I can't find the name of this road, but it is a road to Vio, Buerba from HU631.

Many thanks!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HU631 one-way road during summer?

Yes, I've just been looking at Google Streetview, which confirms it's No Entry at the western end, and gives a great idea of what it's like. Enjoy. Torla is great, as well!

Mentioned in this post
Torla
Torla
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HU631 one-way road during summer?

Many thanks dewy55, you're very kind to check on Google streetview! My trip is next week. Now I've got the information I need, I'm really looking forward to see the great view!

Many thanks again!

Reply to: HU631 one-way road during summer?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ainsa