We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting slightly concerned 😟

South Wales
Level Contributor
200 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Getting slightly concerned 😟

due to fly out Tuesday night for a week and am looking at the weather forecast 😱. Please can you tell me which forecast to look at which has a higher chance of being correct? Thanks

Level Contributor
1,685 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

I am concerned😦 as well now hoseason.

The forcast on holiday weather.con is not looking to good for next week at all😒

www.holiday-weather.com/majorca/forecast/

teesblues😣

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Oh no 7 out our 10 days to rain..... have seen too much rain this summer lol, lets hope theyre wrong

Level Contributor
1,685 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Me to Alison, I am sick as now. magaluf is not equipped for bad weather at all, Looks like a full weekend in the barsπŸ˜‰

Teesblues😎

Edited: 26 September 2015, 18:48
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Lol thinks thats where we'll be as well, at least they be getting plenty trade I suppose.

Have a great time

South Wales
Level Contributor
200 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

have found out it is too late to change, hey ho....any suggestions for what to do on rainy days that do not include sitting in bars :)

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

I returned from PP last week, and would suggest you don't take any notice of the forecasts! I too became a little obsessed with the forecast prior to my departure, but soon realised I had nothing to worry about. The long range forecasts of rain usually improved closer to the actual day. I had 5 weather apps on my phone and found "El Tiempo" the most accurate, but only for the next 24 hours. By my second week, I had stopped checking the forecast as it was usually lovely, and any rain I did have was soon gone as quick as it came. - Enjoy!

South Wales
Level Contributor
200 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Thank you Graham B, fingers crossed :)

uk
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Have just got back and some suggestions if the weather isnt great - Pollenca old town, Alucudia old town and Parma are all accessible via buses (which are cheap and reliable). As everyone has said we did the same yet had only 2 days out of 15 where the weather wasnt excellent despite the long term forecast predicting rain.

South Wales
Level Contributor
200 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Well, off tomorrow, what will be will be, πŸ˜€. The ironic thing is, where we live in South Wales is going to be none dry!

South Wales
Level Contributor
200 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting slightly concerned 😟

Bone dry😊

Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca