We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circle Hook Charter Boat out of Los Suenos MarinaCosta Rica

Michigan
Level Contributor
56 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Circle Hook Charter Boat out of Los Suenos MarinaCosta Rica

We have fished several times with Capt. Tomas and Capt. Luis on the Circle Hook and had a great time! When the fish were around we caught a lot of them. Our first charter on Circle Hook resulted in 9 Sailfish, 2 big Mahi Mahi and a small Yellowfin Tuna.

Our second charter resulted in 4 Sailfish, a big Blue Marlin and 1 Mahi Mahi offshore. We had asked the Captain if we could stop on the way in and maybe catch some bottom fish like snapper and grouper to which he obliged and we caught 4 nice sized snapper and a Grouper. We went home with some good eatng fish ( the mahi, snapper and grouper) and some great memories again.

The whole Tuna story I read in other review on this boat seems a little fishy as this Circle Hook crew does a great job and have a really solid reputation locally. I would recommend this boat and crew to anyone and those that I have referred it to and have fished with them have had great experiences with the Circle Hook crew just as we have.

My wife and I have a condo here in Jaco and live here now 7 months out of the year. We have become somewhat of local experts and now part time booking agents by demand. I guess you can say, we have become Jaco experts and we refer our visiting friends and tourists to what we have found first hand to be the better tours and excursions, restaurants, sights, and everything else that might help people visiting Jaco have a better experience here and save them some time and money. After all from what we have learned in Costa Rica, that's Pura Vida!

Edited: 21 October 2015, 22:04
Mentioned in this post
Jaco
Jaco
Jaco District, Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
1. Re: Circle Hook Charter Boat out of Los Suenos MarinaCosta Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Herradura
Recent Conversations