We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location? Property?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Location? Property?

We are 3 generations, planning a trip in July. We like to have a lot of amenities nearby that we can access. We like upscale properties and think a home or villa would be the way to go but don't know which areas would be suitable. Any advice?

Thank you!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location? Property?

What on earth do you mean by amenities nearby? Golf course? Swimable beach? Adventure activities nearby? Four star restaurants? Surfing? Or just a spa?

You really haven't provided a clear description of what your requirements are other than 3 generations and a love of luxury. I suppose you could look at Tulemar Bungalows in Manuel Antonio with rental houses set in a heavily wooded hillside with extensive wildlife, great ocean views and a small beach cove in the Manuel Antonio area, roughly 3 hours from San Jose. But their might be better locations for you if we understood what you were looking for in a little more detail. http://www.4tulemar.com

Mentioned in this post
Tulemar Bungalows & Villas
Tulemar Bungalows...
2,825 Reviews
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location? Property?

yes, to all of the above…surfing, golf, swimmable beach, zip line.

We would consider an all inclusive or a house, maybe one that could use hotel amenities and restaurants.

Hope that helps, thanks!

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location? Property?

There are many luxury Villas located in Los Suenos. Google Stay in Costa Rica. We have stayed in several of the Villas and all are very impressive. I don't think you can go wrong. Everything you need is there, Golf Course, Restaurants, Marina, Swimming, Beach Club, and if you want to venture out which I highly recommend I can get you in touch with Chilli Willy. He is a great asset and tour guide and the most knowledgible person I know in Costa Rica.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
4. Re: Location? Property?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2018, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Herradura
Recent Conversations