We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help on Best Transport

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
24 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Need Help on Best Transport

Hi. My family and I will be staying at an Airbnb with address at 6 Chome-1 Kitakoiwa, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo-to. We already figured with the help of Google maps that we should take the airport limousine bus from Haneda to Senjuhashieki and then we can take the train at Senjuohashi Station to Keisei Koiwa station and then a 5 minute walk will get us to the Airbnb apartment.

My question is: would it cost terribly much if we took a taxi from Senjuhashieki to our Airbnb address?

Also, we are to meet very early with our tour guide at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal the following day. Would it be better if we just took a taxi instead of the train? I understand that taxi fares are expensive in Japan but since there are 4 of us, I thought it might actually be more economical and convenient to take a cab.

Would appreciate hearing your suggestions. Thank you in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48,903 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help on Best Transport

www.taxifarefinder.com

Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help on Best Transport

In order to figure out the transportation from Haneda Airport International Terminal to Keisei Koiwa Station and from Keisei Koiwa Station to Hamanatsucho Bus Terminal, the following information is essential:

1. Your flight number and date

2. The time to gather in Hamamatsu-cho bus terminal

According to the Google map the Airbnb is within walking distance from Keisei Koiwa Station (5 minutes, 300 m)

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
24 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help on Best Transport

Hi Sakura.

Our flight number is NH870, arriving at 8pm on April 7, Friday.

We need to be in Hamamatsu-cho bus terminal at 8:30am.

Will await your revert.

Thank you!

QCMD

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48,903 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help on Best Transport

I don't know why Sakura J insisted on your detailed itinerary. It's not relevant. You've answered your own transportation question.

Taxi fares were recently lowered. For the four of you, it won't be expensive to get to your tour guide early in the morning.

Reply to: Need Help on Best Transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Edogawa