We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which Hotel

I am going to Karon beach in June and can't decide wether to stay at Centara Karon resort or Andaman Seaview resort. Can anyone give me adivice on which is best, or other good hotels. Thanks.

United States
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel

Try checking out Mandarava Resort and Spa. Love the atmosphere. Rooms are spacious. Friendly and accommodating staff. Very refreshing and relaxing. But if you had to choose between Centara and Andaman Seaview, I think Centara's perfectly fine.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,899 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel

Centara is down a lane so off the Main Road. Lots of eateries, bars, massage etc very close. Friends have stayed there and love it.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
635 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel

Mandarava great. Pacific Club good. Karon Sea Sands and Horizon mediocre. Phuket Marina very nice, on Karon beach.

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel

Thank you for your replies we have chosen the Centara Karon resort and are going to Bangkok for 3 days first. Can't wait.

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel

Returning for my 4th trip to Centara Karon Resort, Really a great spot, in the hub or things to do and see, Resort has lots of things to entertain, Close to Eateries, Bars and spa massages . They do a nightly transfer into Patong for a bit of variety, Great resort hotel.

NZ
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Hotel

Stayed at mandarava,'happy with experiance, previous comments about stairs are relivant but you can get the hotel tuktuk to your room if needed. Shuttles could be more frequent. Drivers were safe and kept the speed down which was great to see.

7. Re: Which Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2018, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Karon Beach
Recent Conversations