We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Callinico Winery

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
302 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Callinico Winery

Morning,

We are staying at the Potamitis in June, just wondering if anyone knows how much a taxi would be to the winery?

Many thanks,

Bex

3 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Callinico Winery

Not sure exactly but probably €25/30 each way. At that price you could hire a small car for 2days.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
7,209 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Callinico Winery

Callinico winery sits just off the main road going to Alykanas/Alykes from the airport direction. I would think a taxi would be around 15 euros each way maybe a euro or so less. A taxi from Alykes to Tsilivi is 18/20 euros each way and Callinico winery is closer so I've based a pretty accurate estimate on that figure. I pass by it many times in hired vehicles every holiday. If you're reasonably fit you can easily cycle here from Alykes as the route is straight forward and pretty flat. There are options to hire cars, quads, motor bikes and scooters, and bicycles in both Alykes and very nearby Alykanas which as mentioned above is another option to get there.

Edited: 24 April 2018, 18:15
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
302 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Callinico Winery

Thanks very much

Reply to: Callinico Winery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations