We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question about the weather

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Another question about the weather

I know there are alot of questions about the weather, so apologies for another one. I have booked to go to Langkawi during the second half of February 2011. What can I expect the weather to be like? Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Langkawi
Langkawi
Langkawi District, Malaysia
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
23,197 posts
2,280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another question about the weather

I was there in mid to late feb this year and it was very hot. Brief rain for a short period just the one day when we were on an excursion.

Island of Gozo...
Level Contributor
299 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another question about the weather

You will still be in the dry season then so if there is any rain it won't last very long. It should be very hot though, as this year has been through February.

Cheers

3. Re: Another question about the weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Cenang
Recent Conversations