Hi, I'll be bringing the kids to experience snow this Dec 24th in Yuzawa. We wont be skiing or snow boarding, we just want to make snowman and perhaps sledding.
I have few noob questions:
1. Which ski resort that is more suitable for this purpose?
2. Coming from tropical country, I'm worried that we can't stand the cold. Is there a place that we can play snow for awhile and go into the building to warm ourselves?
3. Will there be a place to rent those winter clothing and winter boots in the echigoyuzawa station for children and adult size? I'm worried if my shoes are not those waterproof type or too slippery to walk on snow. E.g. Walking from train station to hotel.
4. If I take the gondola up, is there a way to come down without skiing down?
5. What are other things that I need to be aware of or prepare in advance?
Thanks much in advance.