We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Himmelrich review

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Himmelrich review

Hi,

I am planning to stay 2 nights for 25th and 26th Sep in Himmelrich hotel. I want to know some reviews about the hotel and the location. Please nyone out there, if you know abt it, share it here.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Himmelrich
Hotel Himmelrich
173 Reviews
Kriens, Switzerland
Hotel Pilatus-Kulm
Hotel Pilatus-Kulm
#1 of 6 hotels in Kriens
ibis Luzern Kriens
ibis Luzern Kriens
#2 of 6 hotels in Kriens
Hotel Bellevue
Hotel Bellevue
#3 of 6 hotels in Kriens
Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
16,344 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Himmelrich review

Hi Chandansrs

This hotel got reopened in July by the same people who run the jail hotel at Lucerne. It will be open during summer season (from April to October) only. The restaurant will propably not be running fully (local press release). You can find pictures at kingbow.ch/kingbow_international/Immobilien/… (not sure how actual they are).

I was never there, as you can see in my above indications, sorry that I do not have more information for you.

pore

Mentioned in this post
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
2. Re: Hotel Himmelrich review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Kriens