We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas/ simple massage places on Bophut?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
547 reviews
Save Topic
Spas/ simple massage places on Bophut?

Spas/ simple massage places on Bophut to recommend? besides the high end spas at Anantara, W , etc.. anyone with good recommendation of smaller outlets along Bophut?

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas/ simple massage places on Bophut?

Yes there are loads of spas and simple massage shops in Bophut area. There are shops in Fisherman's Village on the beach side that have views of the sea, these charge less than the high end hotels, but more than a simple shop, but tend to have a very nice relaxing atmosphere and are air conditioned. I can recommend Sakura Spa and Cyan Spa in this category, I have had multiple treatments at both.

Then there are smaller shops also that are cheaper, you can find these also in Fisherman's village but not on the beach side, also you can find them along the main road (ring road). These will be the cheapest. I did have one nice foot massage at a place opposite Bandara resort on the ring road, I think it was 250baht for an hour.

2. Re: Spas/ simple massage places on Bophut?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2017, 13:17