We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seychelles 7 nights plan

1 post
Seychelles 7 nights plan

Hi all,

I need help in planning my 7 nights stay at Seychelles for my honeymoon. My travel dates are Feb 2 to Feb 9, 2019. I have booked first 4 nights at Le Relax Hotel @Praslin and next 3 nights @ Savoy Mahe.

We are not very adventures but would like to see around places and beaches. Also, ok to rent a car myself.

Please help me out here to plan 7 night itinerary. Also, let me know if there is only one company which runs inter island jetty or multiple companies? Do we need to pre book jetty or can be booked at spot ?

1 reply
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
36 posts
655 reviews
1. Re: Seychelles 7 nights plan

Vikram, 7 nights in Seychelles should be a fun time. We just visited earlier this year with a very similar itinerary. 3 nights Mahe and 3 nights Praslin. Stayed at Villa Kass Praslin and Le Meridien Mahe. Le Relax is a decent choice as it is a beachfront property but not too fond of their beach - have been to that property twice for Indian food but even the food was not up to the mark. No views from the room and pool is too small. Might consider Iles Des Palmes eco resort or even Mango lodge for that matter - purely for the views. But totally your choice.

Definitely get a car at both places, it will help you a lot with mobility. I would absolutely suggest Creolepay website - you can pay online, I got amazing cars and price was best of the lot. In terms of adventure, I tried Kayaking at Le Meridien, Snorkeled at multiple locations. Scuba was on my list, but could not go through.

I would recommend you to book a ferry (you refer to it as jetty) pre-hand between the islands as it gets sold out. Alternatively, if flight is not too big of a difference, would recommend it one way. It's a whole different feeling being in a 10 seater plane and seeing Seychelles from close up top.

For your itinerary, since you are on a honeymoon, I would suggest a relaxed itinerary with few activities thrown here and there.

Day 1 - You could just relax at your resort or take a drive down to Grand Anse or Anse Lazio

Day 2 - Maybe worth considering a trip to Curieuse island where you and your wife can see and play with Giant TOrtoises in their natural habitat, found at only 2-3 places in the world. Curieuse being the easiest to access for Indians. There are multiple tours you can find. They also take you to St. Pierre and let you snorkel there

Day 3 - Can consider relaxing or going on a day trip to La Digue which has one of the top 10 beaches in the world. Anse Source D'Argent. I have never seen a more beautiful beach in my life and I have seen many

Day 4 - Just a day around the island. If you are adventurous kind, can go to a short hike in Valley De Mai rainforest

Day 1 Mahe - Just relax at your resort. Soak in good scenery and food all around. Maybe drive to the La Misere viewpoint for Eden Island view. The roads are scenic and fun.

Day 2 - Drive around the island. Anse Royale is amazing. Maybe try scuba if you want to. One of the nice places on the island is the Mission Lodge, you can drive up there and enjoy the views.

Day 3 - Relax. Enjoy in water. Again go back out.

Sorry for being too descriptive, but you get the gist.

In case you have specific questions, you can also direct message me.

Reply to: Seychelles 7 nights plan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beau Vallon