We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Past Restaurant Query

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
Past Restaurant Query

Would appreciate Forum Members help please. The Manzo Steakhouse was the site of a restaurant called Azuls when we first visited Olhos. Was there another restaurant on the site between the two mentioned? Thanks for any info.

4 replies to this topic
Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Past Restaurant Query

BurghBabes,

Azul restaurant closed late 2015 from memory, and the following season it became Manzos. Nothing else in between.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: Past Restaurant Query

Thanks, I now “owe” my wife a meal!😀

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Past Restaurant Query

Sorry about that. When we bought our house in 2015, it was still Azul and still seemed to be quite busy, so it was a surprise to us when we visited the following year to see the builders in and then it opening up as a steakhouse. It’s owned and run by the family who have Fratelli’s.

Hope your going to take your wife somewhere nice:-)

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
60 reviews
4. Re: Past Restaurant Query

So many lovely times in Azul over the years. Piri Piri €5 & still my fave of anywhere. Manzo is nice been a few times but more akin to a city restaurant that would go to in Leeds rather than what I prefer when in Olhos. Can’t dispute quality & that it’s upmarket but I preferred the Azul days. So many lovely nights in there over the years.

Reply to: Past Restaurant Query
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations
More Olhos de Agua Topics