We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

My wife and I found a very nice camera “sitting” on the stone bench in front of La Cigal sign, at the beachfront, this morning. No-one came to claim it during our “rest stop”, so we handed it in to one of the restaurants at the front.

We hope it can be returned to its rightful owner.

If it is yours, could you please post the make and colour of the camera, and I will gladly inform you of your camera’s whereabouts.

Here’s hoping!🤞🏻

8 replies to this topic
Cork, Ireland
2 posts
1. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Hi my sister has lost a camcorder while in Olhas. It was a silver Panasonic camcorder. Can you let me know if this was the camera?

Thanks a lot

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

We are sorry to hear this Fiona, but it was a camera and not a Panasonic. Hopefully putting your own personal message on the Forum might be more fruitful. We will keep our fingers crossed for you.😎

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
3. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Thanks so much for replying, appreciate it. The search continues!!!

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Fiona,

Has your sister checked at the local police station to see if it was handed in. We found a nice piece of jewellery on the street last year and my husband took it to the station. Worth checking.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
5. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Hi Cooknoe - can I ask where the local police station is. Thanks.

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

BurghBabes,

It’s just up the road that runs at the side of Tavertinos car park (ie turn left at top of Rua 25 Abril, then first right passing the side of Tavertinos). It’s only a short walk and the building is the municipal offices and also the GNR.

Edited: 25 May 2018, 19:51
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
77 reviews
7. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

Cooknoe

Thanks. All these years and never knew this. Looking on “positive”, that we never had reason to. Always, always feel safe in Olhos. One of the main reasons we love it so much!😎👍🏻

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)

As a "Heads Up" whenever I purchase a new camera I always take a photo of my name and 'phone number and lock this photo into the device. Then if it should ever go walkabout whoever finds it could look at the first photo and give me a call.

It's always worth checking the stored photo's for clues if you ever find a camera.

Hope it finds its owners.

Reply to: Found Camera!!! 📷📷📷 (22 May 2018)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations
More Olhos de Agua Topics