We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any bars with premier sports channel

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
5 reviews
Any bars with premier sports channel

We will be arriving on Tuesday, I was wondering if any bars will have premier sports so I can catch a bit of football on Thursday night. Cheers.

7 replies to this topic
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
619 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

There is a Rangers bar in Albufeira called the Britannia

at. Avenida dos Descobrimentos, Albufeira 8200-216

Bill

Albufeira
Level Contributor
1,622 posts
149 reviews
2. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Quite a few have android boxes so can access most channels - if you tell us exactly where you are staying we can maybe guide you more accurately? Olhos/Albufeira are quite spread out...

Edited: 22 July 2018, 16:47
Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
636 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Most of the bars around Olhos seem to show plenty of sports. At the top of the beach road you have Pinnoquios and Oasis which are next door to each other. Down by the beach there is the Aqua Bar which has plenty of screens. Several Bars on Torre de Medronheira at the top of town, and one or two tucked away on the back streets. None are far from Clube Humbria.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,395 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Bars with football tend to advertise on boards outside ... walk around and you should find one. Premier has

some early european ties, plus the International Champions Cup from US .. a lot of games in a short period,

so well worth the low subscription for a couple of months. Any Irish bars will also have it for League of Ireland

... saw St.Pat`s - Limerick on Friday .. as well as GAA.

Level Contributor
103 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Holidays bar near oceanus apartments has most sports channels..you can message Lee the owner on Google maps to find out ..he also has a Facebook site for holidays bar Olmos DE Agua where he posts the games his playing on screen..he has at leat 5 big screens

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Cheers Billy. That will do me!!!!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
619 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Any bars with premier sports channel

Hi finny,

I Thought it would be the one for you lol Let me know what it's like mucka we are off on Saturday.

Bill

Reply to: Any bars with premier sports channel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations
More Olhos de Agua Topics