We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falassarna public transit

4 posts
Falassarna public transit
Save

Hi i will be in the falassarna area very soon and I wanted to know if anyone has had experience taking public transit to Falassarna. I am unable to find where the bus station is located and i dont know how far it is from where I'll be staying in falassarna. Also If anyone knows a

Nearby taxi service just in case would be great thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
244 reviews
132 helpful votes
1. Re: Falassarna public transit
Save

The buses to there are very comfortable. Where will you take the bus from?It has a central bus station in Chania and one at Kissamos, and many stops between Chania and Falassarna, if you want to take it from somewhere between.

4 posts
2. Re: Falassarna public transit
Save

Thanks for the help. We will be going from heraklion to chania then chania to falasarna all by bus. However I don't know where the bus will drop us off in falasarna and how far it will be from where we are staying. We will both be carrying travel backpacks(15kg each) so I'm hoping it won't be too far of a walk especially in the heat.that is why I made this post if anyone knows where the bus stops in falasarna

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Falassarna public transit
Save

The bus stop is at the north end of the tarmac road. Where are you going to stay?

4. Re: Falassarna public transit

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

What are forum guidelines? Edited: 4 years ago

Reply to: Falassarna public transit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Falassarna
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.