We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just For You

Tasmania, Australia
Level Contributor
39,862 posts
67 reviews
311 helpful votes
Just For You

Thinking of you, PP. :)

Luigi

3 replies to this topic
evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
14 reviews
35 helpful votes
1. Re: Just For You

Luigi, could you please recommend the best hotel and Indian restaurant in Venus?

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
11,998 posts
114 reviews
286 helpful votes
2. Re: Just For You

Is it best to take the north circular, the south circular or is there a ring road?

How long is the flight time?

Can you get inflight meals or movies?

What is the local currency?

Where can you buy Gas?

If a normal day on venus is quivalent to 53 earth days then which day should i fly so i dont miss church on sunday. I only get a 2 week vacation co time is of the essence.

Tasmania, Australia
Level Contributor
39,862 posts
67 reviews
311 helpful votes
3. Re: Just For You

Dawgg, I'm sure a Venusian DE will be along to help you shortly. But check out the Venus accommodation on this page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1191831-Venus-Hotels.html

According to Dr Who's Discontinuity Guide, Venusian food includes roast grifharji, juldha, pekatisi, tongue-bread, nightfish, and kirimbi-nuts. Nijij are best eaten whilst still alive and their brains help nervous tissue to regenerate.

Luigi

Reply to: Just For You
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Venus
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.