We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Karon

Worcestershire
3 posts
Save Topic
Weather Karon

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Karon at the moment? I am going out on the 19th August for 11 nights - chances of getting any sunny weather??

4 replies to this topic
Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Karon

It rained 5 mins today. Expect some rain during your holiday, it will be hot.

Worcestershire
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Karon

Thank you! I'm expecting rain but some people have been telling me its going to rain continuously!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Karon

We are here just now, its been sunny, cloudy past few days, still hot and its rained 3 times past few days, heavy but over very quickly.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
243 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Karon

Just back after 2 weeks ..Only rained once in the afternoon for about 1/2 hour to hour max, twice through the night once we didn't even know except left pool towels on balcony and they were sopping, lesson learned and not repeated for the second night of rain.Left on 01/08 at about 10 pm and rained heavy then for about 15 mins while waiting in the airport.Otherwise great weather a little cloudy some days but otherwise perfect even cooled a little around 7 pm so great for walking.

Reply to: Weather Karon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted