We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prime Apartments Ovacik

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Prime Apartments Ovacik

Does any one know where these Apartments are located?? Or stayed there??

I understand they are off the Main Road, very near to the Mosque, thats is the Mosque half way between Ovacik & Hisaranou, not the Mosque in Hisaranou Centre.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
2 replies to this topic
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
8 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prime Apartments Ovacik

Hi - you may have already had a reply to this post. Prime Apartments are on the main road between Fethiye and Hisaronu on Ataturk caddesi right next to the Morning Star Hotel (there are reviews for Morning Star that should show location). There is a Mosque close by. I have an apartment there. It is a mixture of British & Turkish owners and some apartments are lived in all year round so are very safe and secure - it is nice and friendly and very handy for the Dolmus - hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Manchester...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Prime Apartments Ovacik

You can see them on Google Maps - if you know where to look! Type in "incirik caddesi (fethi Bey Caddesi), Ölüdeniz, Turkey" and follow the road South to where it bends to the East and is labelled "Incirik Cd (Fethi Bey Cd)". Immediately to the west you can see two steel roofs of the Coca Cola bottle store. I promise that you get no noise from this place and you only have to watch for traffic coming and going out of the front entrance which is away from the apartments. Immediately to the West of these roofs is an apartment block with a swimming pool behind it in the shape of two joined rectangles - one large and one small. That is Prime Apartments. Having spent 10 days there in August 2013 I can thoroughly recommend the resort and apartments. Our only negative experience over the 10 days was a couple of long waits for meals at Friar Tucks. Everything else was superb.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Reply to: Prime Apartments Ovacik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mugla
Recent Conversations