We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evisa.

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
114 reviews
Evisa.

Just bought my Evisa today, going to Turkey on the 31st of May. Got to say its a piece of cake, & a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I have printed off two copies of the Visa & two copies of the receipt, just to be sure. Keep one copy of each separate to the other.

Roll on May.

5 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Evisa.

Im having a problem getting mine using IPad ( 1st generation) all goes ok till try to pay and card number will not read correctly as I type them in( 2 numbers fail to register at every attempt)

I'm unable to proceed.....grrrrr it's annoying!!!

Any body know why this is happening??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Evisa.

I had trouble entering card numbers today as well, first four ok then the cursor line kept jumping forward a number had to keep touching the screen after each number! All done now and printed off!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Evisa.

Ahh will give that a try....thanks Lin50.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
4. Re: Evisa.

just a thought but you all may find it useful too.

i carry a small usb stick with me on holiday that has all my travel documents , travel insurance ,

scans of passport and driving licence , and the pdf of the evisa now.

if you don't fancy that idea , i also set up a new folder in my email service for that particular trip

say 'oludenzi-june2014' and i email all the travel documents , pdf's , and any other scans as attachments to my email addy and then move the whole lot into that folder. so , you can either have all your documents and scans on hand in a usb memory stick or as a folder easily accessed with wi-fi or in an internet cafe.

Edited: 10 April 2014, 19:44
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: Evisa.

Slinger b

Good idea, thanks for the info:)

Reply to: Evisa.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mugla
Recent Conversations