We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evisa.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Evisa.

Just bought my Evisa today, going to Turkey on the 31st of May. Got to say its a piece of cake, & a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I have printed off two copies of the Visa & two copies of the receipt, just to be sure. Keep one copy of each separate to the other.

Roll on May.

5 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evisa.

Im having a problem getting mine using IPad ( 1st generation) all goes ok till try to pay and card number will not read correctly as I type them in( 2 numbers fail to register at every attempt)

I'm unable to proceed.....grrrrr it's annoying!!!

Any body know why this is happening??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evisa.

I had trouble entering card numbers today as well, first four ok then the cursor line kept jumping forward a number had to keep touching the screen after each number! All done now and printed off!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evisa.

Ahh will give that a try....thanks Lin50.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Evisa.

just a thought but you all may find it useful too.

i carry a small usb stick with me on holiday that has all my travel documents , travel insurance ,

scans of passport and driving licence , and the pdf of the evisa now.

if you don't fancy that idea , i also set up a new folder in my email service for that particular trip

say 'oludenzi-june2014' and i email all the travel documents , pdf's , and any other scans as attachments to my email addy and then move the whole lot into that folder. so , you can either have all your documents and scans on hand in a usb memory stick or as a folder easily accessed with wi-fi or in an internet cafe.

Edited: 10 April 2014, 19:44
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evisa.

Slinger b

Good idea, thanks for the info:)

Reply to: Evisa.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mugla