We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,530 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Hi

For those that are interested please see link below to my latest review

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReview…

The photo album for this trip and also those for EPM and TBH where we also stayed can be found here on my photo gallery on SlickPic

https://flipflopman.slickpic.com/gallery/

Happy as always to answer any relevant questions

15 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,530 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

RLY

Why not just buy a bottle and bring it with you

The system they have in place seems to work well for the fast majority of guests and the likes of the EC Lounge does have a vast range of tequilas for you to try out

As a rule we never drink the stuff so when we have bottles such as the ones you mention in the suites we have been lucky enough to stay in over the years we have never opened it

TORONTO
Level Contributor
294 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Hi FFM, thanks as always for the great reviews and pics. Quick question for you, In the newest Finest album, you have some pics ( photo # 176 i think) of some washrooms at the Finest. Where are they located. ? I cant recall seeing these, and I though i'd scoped out every washroom on the property :)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,530 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

The ones in the photo are right at the very end of the property to one side of where the Wedding gazebo is. The buildings in question were part of the gate keepers house for Balaam Ha and were converted into these very nice rest rooms

TORONTO
Level Contributor
294 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Thanks, i don't think we ever wandered over there, will check that area out next May when we go back

New Westminster...
Level Contributor
214 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

FFM, think I'll just buy a bottle to take home instead. Similar to you, we only opened one bottle when we were there. I traded 3 bottles to get a Don Julio Anejo . Managed to finish it while enjoying our deck and the Jacuzzi.

Reply to: Finest Playa Mujeres Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted