We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chennai to Wayanad

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Topic
Chennai to Wayanad

IHi,

I am planning to visit Wayanad Amabalavayal during second week of August 2017 from Chennai by road in my car ( self driven) kindly advice me which route i should take and road conditions.

Mentioned in this post
Wayanad District
Wayanad District
Kerala, India
Chennai (Madras)
Chennai (Madras)
Chennai District, India
4 replies to this topic
Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chennai to Wayanad

Here is a link that might be of help:

holidayiq.com/How-To-Reach/From-Chennai-To-W…

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chennai to Wayanad

The best route for you will be Chennai-KAcnhipuram-Vellore-Krishnagiri-Hosur-electronic City-NICE Road-Mysore Road- Mysore-Nanjangud-Gundlupet-Sulthan bathery route. But you have to cross Gudalur before 5PM as the Bandipur Forest area (Muthanga) is closed from 6 to 6 to prevent night travel for safety of animals.

Mentioned in this post
Chennai (Madras)
Chennai (Madras)
Chennai District, India
Vellore
Vellore
Vellore District, India
Mysuru (Mysore)
Mysuru (Mysore)
Mysore District, India
Bandipur
Bandipur
Chamarajanagar District, India
Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chennai to Wayanad

Thank you very much we will take the same route as suggested by you and can you pl confirm the present Road condition and when i checked the timing of Forest entry it is closed from 9PM to 6Am you have mentioned it has 6Pm to 6Am . pl cfm.

4. Re: Chennai to Wayanad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2018, 00:42

Reply to: Chennai to Wayanad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalpetta