We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any must sees from Zion to Bryce?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
140 reviews
Any must sees from Zion to Bryce?

Hi! Will be in Zion this week and then will head to Bryce along the Zion/Mt. Carmel route. Are there any not to be missed vistas, restaurants, or interesting sites along the way? Thanks!

12 replies to this topic
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
140 reviews
11. Re: Any must sees from Zion to Bryce?

Thanks to everyone for your thoughtful suggestions! I am making note of all your ideas and will report back! It's so helpful to hear from people who have experienced the area and can make recommendations!

Westford...
Level Contributor
61 posts
499 reviews
12. Re: Any must sees from Zion to Bryce?

I would also suggest a slight detour to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab. Al's Junction in Kanab offers great bison burgers. There is also a short hike to dinosaur tracks on Route 89 in Kanab. Park at the Utah Port of Entry and hike to the top of the mesa to the south. These are the best dinosaur tracks I've ever seen. You may also want to check out Coral Sand Dunes State Park on Route 89. The dunes are huge and the colors are amazing. Panguitch, just north of the turn off for Route 12 to Bryce, is an old west town with a great burger place called Henries. It is one of a kind. In Springdale, Oscars is great for dinner, but for lunch, visit the deli inside Sol Foods Market. They make delicious sandwiches, wraps, salads and soups. Enjoy

Reply to: Any must sees from Zion to Bryce?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted