We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

NJ
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Does anyone have a picture of this room at Sandals Antiqua, I have been searching the web and can not locate a picture. Wondering if I should upgrade myself? Going Jan 29 2009.

As always, thanks.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
459 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

We haven't forgotten you cyndi, my computer is running slow today, I'll keep looking, I'm sure I was on a site that had pictures of all room categories.It is the hibiscus building, that was noted to have been refurbished. If you like squeaky clean and crisp the med.side sounds like that so new and all, but the carribean side sounds more tropical, laid back atmosphere with a much more feel for the island. Am I making an sense? Has anyone out there stayed in this room and perhapes snapped a picture or could give a discription? HELP CYNDI out people.

NJ
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Thanks for your assistance. I have looked and looked on line and just can't find any pictures of this room.

Stay well and Happy Traveling.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
459 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Mr.Jeb has made a wonderful video of the resort on U tube, and after watching I explored and found some other videos and 1 had quick shots of other rooms, check it out, your room may be there. Happy exploring

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Hello, I don't have any shots of the Gdn of Eden Deluxe rooms in my video. I know the Sandals website is wrong on where they say these rooms are. You will note they have 4 room categories all showing building 13 the Hibiscus building as where they are located and that NOT correct. Building 13 houses the Premium rooms, now called Garden of Eden Premium and Honeymoon Gdn of Eden Premium, I have no idea as to what the difference is between the Gdn of Eden Premium and the Honeymoon Gdn of Eden Premium is. The rooms you are referring to used to be called the deluxe rooms, but now they added Garden of Eden to the category name. I believe that the Deluxe rooms are in the cottages (map location 11) I do have a picture of the outside of the cottages I can send you, just send me you e-mail address and I will send you one. These cottages are real nice from what I can see, VERY quiet, the only down side is they are on the main footpath between the MV side and CV side so not right by a pool. The CV main pool is only about a hundred yards away at most.

In my video, Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86Bxyl7dFs

The 22nd slide in the "Grounds" section is the Premium rooms of the Hibiscus building

Hope this helps,

John

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
459 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

nice work MRJEB.....

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Phazer, did I see a post a while back that you will be at Sandals Antigua in Jan 09?, If so what dates? We will be there from the 10-17th.

John

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
Sandals Grande Antigua...
7,238 Reviews
Antigua
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
459 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Yes we will be arriveing on the 26, and have reserved a honeymoon 1 bedroom penthouse, it is our 25 anniversary. Because of you video I am going to try scuba diving for the very first time, any chance you could stay on longer? Have a great time .

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Phazer, you will have a GREAT time. My wife has just fallen in love with Scuba, in fact she will be doing her Advanced Open Water Diver certification with Happyfeet when we are there in Jan. The room in my Video is the 1 Bedroom Penthouse, ask for room 7601, it has a great view. I will be sure to let Happyfeet know that you are goiong to be there and when you arrive ask for JoyAnn at the watersports desk, she will take very good care of you. I wish we could stay longer to meet you, but I have to save a few dollars so we can go back again in Jan 2010. It will be fun to try out another Sandals resort this time in addition to Antigua, but to be honest I doubt that any of the other Sandals resorts will ever top the Grande Antigua...at least for Ann and I.

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Antigua
Antigua
Antigua and Barbuda
NJ
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Thank you so much for all your help. My email is Ludie203@verizon.net

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Honeymoon Gdn Eden Deluxe Picture

Hi Cyndi203,

Did you get a response on a good pic? I'm curious as well. We are going March 26th. Do yo mind sharing the photo. My Email address is eve12194@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Evelyn