We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rci/playa linda

Boston...
4 posts
Save Topic
rci/playa linda

is there any way I can get time at the playa linda thru my rci points...i am looking for a time in oct/nov 2011...

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rci/playa linda

While Playa Linda is an RCI Gold Crown Award resort, it is historically very difficult to "trade into" with RCI or II because of it's relative small size (only 212 suites) and an active owners' association web site. You may wish to take a look at playalinda.com

Good Luck!

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rci/playa linda

I think there are very few owners who have RCI Points. Playa Linda has been around a while and RCI Points are new, I don't think many people will pay the money to convert to Points. Also, when looking at the Points RCI gives Playa Linda, they are not very high, a 1 bedroom in peak season is only worth 51,000. There are other Points resorts in Aruba that have higher Point values, so are worth more in trading power, so I doubt many people who own at Playa Linda would pay to make their room Points, I know I wouldn't.

3. Re: rci/playa linda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 09:18