We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Mountain Dale, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Hello! Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in St. George that may be serving Thanksgiving dinner?

USA
Level Contributor
29,230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

There aren't a lot of dining options in Saint George's...and I'm not sure whether any will be offering a special Thanksgiving menu but your best bets may be.....

POLARIS at the old Carraige House Restaurant--22 Water Street--

http://www.polarisrestaurant.com/

...they do '..special..' event menus (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc)

or perhaps...GRIFIN'S BISTRO at the Saint George's Club--

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx…

Mentioned in this post
The St. George's Club
The St. George's Club
319 Reviews
Bermuda
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

There was a surprising amount of interest in celebrating the American Thanksgiving Day when I was in Bermuda last November. Many of the churches throughout the island held church supper evenings, with notices pinned up in public places so I assume everyone was welcome. I know I saw more than one in St George's. There were also special menus at some restaurants.

In addition there was a service at the Anglican Cathedral around noon which I believe was supported by the U.S expats on the island. Again, it was open to all.

Doesn't hurt to give thanks once in a while whether it's October for Canadians or November for Americans or just anytime for the rest of the world.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
USA
Level Contributor
29,230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Sorry....the web site for GRIFFIN'S BISTRO at the Saint George's Club should be:

www.stgeorgesclub.bm/Pages/GriffinsHome.aspx

Mentioned in this post
The St. George's Club
The St. George's Club
319 Reviews
Bermuda
Mountain Dale, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Thank you so much for all of the information!

USA
Level Contributor
29,230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

'..ground zero..' for fresh roast turkey in Bermuda will be at The SPOT RESTAURANT-- bermuda.com/r-z/spot-restaurant---a-bermudia… --up on Burnaby Street (btwn: Reid & Church Sts) in downtown Hamilton.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
The Spot
The Spot
195 Reviews
Bermuda
Hamilton
Hamilton
Bermuda
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Spending thanksgiving in Bermuda sounds like a blast

The white horse pub and restaurant is a cool bar in St Georges.

http://www.whitehorsebermuda.com/

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
7. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2016, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George