We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

Can anyone who has stayed at this hotel let me know if they have smoking areas and if it is possible to smoke on the balconies of the hotel. Thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

The only place you can smoke in Barbados are open spaces so I would say away from everyone on the beach or outdoor bars. Look on their website most places do not allow smoking on their room balconies because of neighbours!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

Some places do allow smoking on the balcony (I think Butterfly Beach is one of them) and some don't - I would say your best bet is to contact them directly and ask what their policy is.

As has been mentioned, you can only smoke "outside", the rules however, seem to be a tad foggy as they mention "undercover", but nobody seems to have a definitive definition as to what this means - some bars have taken it to the extreme and don't allow you smoke under a garden umbrella lol!

Quebec
Level Contributor
149 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

As a matter of fact, yes the Butterfly Beach Hotel allows smoking on its bacony but not in the rooms. This information was confirmed via email with the hotel.

4. Re: Smoking at the Barbados Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations