We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emotions by hodelpa

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
112 reviews
Emotions by hodelpa

Sunwing shows a resort named emotions by hodelpa. I know they opened on in pc but which resort in pp did they take over? Playa dorado beach resort? Just wondering what's up cause I haven't heard a lot about it and wondering when it's suppose to open etc?

85 replies to this topic
Saint John, Canada
7 posts
51. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

I arrive Jan 23 hope all will be good...

orangeville, ontario
Level Contributor
3,141 posts
24 reviews
52. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Ladies, don't worry, I'm sure all will be good. It has a great location and Emotions group is putting a lot of money into the refurbishment.

1 post
53. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Hello Darly., was going to book this Hotel for Jan 11 th 2018 do you think it will be open...T.Y.V.M. Stan

Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
54. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Booked for February 16th. Can’t wait to see some travelers photos and reviews.

orangeville, ontario
Level Contributor
3,141 posts
24 reviews
55. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Hi Stan,

The first guests will be arriving very soon so I imagine most of the construction will be done as there was lots of activity when we were there at Playa Dorado beach Oct-mid Nov. It might not have all the buildings open which is not usually a problem and we have found that new resorts usually offer exceptionally reasonable rates.

If by chance it is not open on time, the tour operator will offer a refund or transfer to another hotel of similar category.

Sherbrooke, Canada
2 posts
56. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

We will be there december 23 for 1 week I will give some news when I'll be back... hope everythings will be good there for us we will be the first guest ;0)

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
43 reviews
57. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Hi beach2232017, I just booked a swim up room yesterday for March break and am looking forward to seeing your review of the resort. Enjoy your vaca !!

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
43 reviews
58. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

Hi beach1232017, I just booked a swim up room yesterday for March break and am looking forward to seeing your review of the resort. Enjoy your vaca !!

Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
59. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

@beach1232017

Looking forward to your comments about the resort. We have a swimout room in February

Enjoy your vacation !

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
60. Re: Emotions by hodelpa

We will be one of its very first guests when Emotions Playa Dorada opens its doors this weekend, on December 15. Like many of you, we are really looking forward to our stay (even if slightly nervous having booked our vacation so close to the grand opening dates). I will make sure to post our first impressions of it. From swim out rooms to food variety and everything this hotel offers for its guests.

Reply to: Emotions by hodelpa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted