We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort credits at hard rock

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dartmouth nova...
Level Contributor
111 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Resort credits at hard rock

My friend and I are planning on going to the hard rock in punta cana and would like to known h

ow many resort credits we can Each use at the spa. I read some where there was a maximum of 300.00 at the spa from the 1500 credits given, but can we each use up to 300 at he spa?

33 replies to this topic
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

here on the hard rock website hardrockhotelpuntacana.com//resortcredit.aspx

it states that you can use it mimitless for what ever of the offered amenities/tours/spa/golf etc you want without any restrictions.

that sounds unique, as all other timeshares/vacationclubs and such thingies have a heck of restrictions and you need to spend out of pocket money to be able to use resort credits, the worst i found is the credits at the Barcelo, they are almost useless coupons.

at the hard rock, by the sound of their website linked above, it sounds good to me.

Mike

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

Mike - I've been wondering about this whole resort credit thing...do people generally like this resort credit type of promtion? I know there is a tax you have to pay when you use these credits; is it worth it in your opinion?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

at most vacation club/timeshare resorts you just get some coupons which can be used for certain things, but just up to a certain percentage of the total purchase etc etc, and of course just at their on site shops where the prices of the items/services are 3-4 times higher than the same stuff at a non resort credit participating shop/amenity etc.

the hard rock site, from my quick look, states unlimited use for what ever the guest wants, i did not see a line like "taxes to be paid or minimum purchase" or similar, but i did not specifically search for the fine print neither.

someone been there since they have their 1800 unlimited resort credits promoted to tell what is the case???

Mike

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

Thanks Mike...Can anyone give more info? I thought that if you used those credits you had to pay some sort of tax, is that still the case or not? If you've used these credits/taken part in this promotion, what were your thoughts?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

jmb,

the Hard Rock Website states about their new/modified system of resort credits:

$1800 RESORT CREDIT

1800 limitless Satisfaction We're not only giving you more to use on golf, spa treatments, tours, and more —we're taking the whole thing off the chain. And that means you get to spend it anyway you want. No caps on any one thing. No coupons and paper cuts. No restrictions. Just the freedom to go big and indulge with all inclusive luxury and your choice of three unfettered options.

SPEND AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE ON GOLF, SPA, TOURS AND MORE

they are shown on their website on hardrockhotelpuntacana.com//resortcredit.aspx

i did not read their full website with all pages searching for a fineprint, so don't nail me on their wordings of "unlimited" and alikes.

that new system, til now only practiced/advertised at the Hard Rock, is fairly new there, so maybe we still have not many bordmembers who used it.

let's wait til a guest who was there using the new system, chimes in and tell's us how it worked in practice.

hopefully we will have one here soon.

cheers

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

Hello to all, the Limitless Resort Credits will be applicable for those traveling from December 24, 2013 through Dec. 15, 2014. They're of unlimited use, for example if you want to use it in the spa, you can do so or if you want to just golf you can do that as well. There is indeed a charge which is 20% but since it is limitless, the possibilities are endless :) here is another link with information on the Limitless Resort Credits: http://www.limitlessresortcredit.com/

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

o.k.,

now we get the first hand info, thanks for that.

so for example, if i want to spend $1.000.- of my resort credits on Golf, i can make reservations worth $1.000.- and have to pay just $200.-/20% of the booked/purchased value, correct?

sounds simple and a good deal

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

This is correct but there is an exception for golf and that is that you'll have to pay a small nightly surcharge other than that everything is 20%

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

nightly for daytime golfing?, lol.

how much on tope of the 20% for golfing on resort credits, and how much is the Fee for a round of Golf with club cart and clubs rented as the regular rate to use the resort credit on golfing, as the specials/discount offers i guess will not be available to use resort credits on.

thanks for your always helpful and quick answers

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Resort credits at hard rock

Hi Mike, it all depends on the time you want to play

Reply to: Resort credits at hard rock
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted