We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horseback riding near rex

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
horseback riding near rex

Is there horseback riding near the Rex Grenadian? If so how much is it and is it worth doing?

Were both experienced rdiers and dont want to go on some follow the leader walking boring ride...

thanks!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horseback riding near rex

I've never really seen or heard of horseback riding in any of the Grenada beaches. I have not seen any tour operators offer horseback riding, actually. I think horseback riding, in general, is not popular on the island. Don't see many horses either.

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: horseback riding near rex

ah well guess we will have to wait and see

it says on rex's website for the resort that there is horse riding nearby off resort

rexresorts.com/_caribbean/_grenada/_grenadia…

and i do have a number for a place i can call but dont really want to phone grenada.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: horseback riding near rex

Maybe Grenada is being sensitive to the horses......not a good idea for horses to trot/gallop on beaches.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: horseback riding near rex

I've never heard of horse riding in Grenada....

Pretty tough on the poor horses in this heat though....

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: horseback riding near rex

I agree.........saw it being done in the Dominican and it was depressing they looked undernourished and exhausted.

6. Re: horseback riding near rex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2010, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George's