We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

church services

Los Lunas, New...
Level Contributor
90 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
church services

We will be in Grenada for one Sunday in April on a cruise ship,and would like to attend a Protestant service while there. Looking for a church near the pier that would welcome visitors. Any info regarding service times would be great! Thanks.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: church services

I think there is an Anglican Church on Church Street, and a Methodist Church on Lucas Street which are not far from the cruise ship pier. I can probably get you the service times for the Anglican Church as I think my friend goes there. Let me know if you are interested in that.

Los Lunas, New...
Level Contributor
90 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: church services

The Anglican service time would be great. We would be there on April 11th. I appreciate the help. We try to attend a local church service when we travel, both for religious reasons and also it is a great way to meet the local people.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: church services

My friend goes to the Anglican Church on Church Street but she said the service is no longer held in the church itself as that has not yet been repaired, rather the service is held in the school building. She also said the service on Sundays is 7:30 - 9:30am.

I'm not sure if they have another service after that, she didn't say. I'll see if I can get more info and will post back.

4. Re: church services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George's