Hi. We will be staying at Mount Cinnamon from Jan. 24-31. A big thank you to Pigsterz and others for all of their responses on this forum as I don't have too many questions.
1. Is MC walking distance to both shopping centres/grocery stores and approx. how long a walk? We are used to doing quite a lot of walking.
2. Does anyone know which plaza the Scotiabank machine is in?
3. Where is the best/cheapest place to buy spices and souvenirs such as nutmeg syrup to take home? i.e. grocery store or market
4. We are thinking of renting a car for a few days. My husband is a brave driver- not me! How many days would be sufficient to see the main sights on the island? I am thinking 2 or 3 days.
5. We like snorkeling. Is there a good snorkeling place we could walk to or would we need a car for that? i.e. how far is the Aquarium restaurant as I read there is good snorkeling there.
6. I read there is a water taxi from the beach into the city. Does anyone know where they drop you off in St. Georges and if there is a schedule and the approx. cost of that?
Many thanks everyone. I haven't been this excited to go on vacation for a while! Grenada seems like it will be great.