We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Tubing

CT
Level Contributor
112 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
River Tubing

Hi!

My family and I are traveling to Grenada this April, and we were thinking of things to do. We've been to Grenada once before, and it was amazing! We did many great things such as going to Annadale Falls. I thought doing the river tubing would be fun. Does anybody have any tips about it? I was also wondering about some working spice plantations near St. Georges. We've been to Dougaldston Estate. It was interesting, but we'd like to see an actual working facility.

Thank You so much!

-Charlie

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: River Tubing

Rivertubing is great fun and highly recommended as a fun activity. Belmont Estate is a working spice estate with an interesting tour on offer. It is also great for dining but reservations must be made in advance. It is closed on Saturdays. It isnt in the city but approx.45 mins drive in an area called Hermitage in St Patrick's. Check our their website: www.belmontestate.net.

2. Re: River Tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George's