We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
762 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

New air service from Atlanta to Guadeloupe! Tickets are already on sale on the Air France website.

aviationtribune.com/airlines/…

4 replies to this topic
Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
166 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

That's great! I checked prices for a few dates, and I found a couple flights with decent prices and good schedule. Living in MN, it's been a pain trying to take advantage of Norwegian (still cheaper/quicker than other airlines by far). Delta has a huge presence here at MSP so I'm glad to see some quick and painless alternatives!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
762 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

It now appears that Air France has made this a year-round flight (not just in winter)! Prices are pretty good straight from Atlanta, and if you play around with the Air France website, you may be able to get connections from your home city. Round-trip from Washington DC is showing $477 in January 2018. Not Norwegian cheap, but not bad.

Level Contributor
8,637 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

thank you radio for that information...it has always been difficult to attempt to go to Guadeloupe...will look at this...now just hope hurricane Maria stays away!!

Edited: 18 September 2017, 05:58
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
762 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!

Was looking today...you can also book the Air France flights on Delta's website...shows more possible connections that way...but the prices are higher. For those of us who don't have nonstop flights to Guadeloupe on Norwegian, I can see some advantages to the Air France/Delta combination through Atlanta. You'll be considered to be on one airline (code share) for ticketing, your bags can be checked through to Guadeloupe at your departure airport, you won't have to check in at your originating airport and then again when connecting to Norwegian at JFK, Providence, or FLL, etc. Norwegian doesn't code share with any American airlines, which could make connecting to a Norwegian flight more challenging.

Don't get me wrong - I love Norwegian, and I would absolutely continue to use them if I still had nonstop service. But they discontinued service to Guadeloupe this year from Baltimore/Washington. :-(

Reply to: New flights from Atlanta to Guadeloupe!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guadeloupe