We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril

Hello,

I am finalizing vacation plans for Thanksgiving week. At this time, we are looking to book the Hideaway junior suite or for about the same cost, we can get the Royalton Junior Suite- Diamond Club room. It will be me and my BF, so no kids. Is the Diamond Club worth it? Would we be better off staying on the adult only side of the resort since we are not traveling with kids? Should we consider paying extra to book at the Hideaway and upgrade to Diamond Club. Thanks for any input.

3 replies to this topic
London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril

I think Hideaway would be best, considering Thanksgiving you may have kids more than likely at that holiday

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril

We're going to Hideaway DC so we get the best of both worlds. I like children and adore my nephew but I don't want to be around children I don't know constantly on a holiday I've spent a lot of money to go on. I prefer to go AO or travel way outside of school time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril

And just for info, the resort is broadly split into 3.

Main resort - for all guests

DC area near Block 1 & 2 - for DC only

Hideaway area near Block 8 & 9 - for Hideaway only

So being Hideaway DC means you can go everywhere - otherwise you're looking at only having access to 2/3 of the resort. There will still be kids at DC but nicer beach, liquor, jacuzzi. On the Hideaway side no kids and you get to go to Dorado & The Point restaurants on Hideaway.

Reply to: Hideaway (adult only) or Royalton Negril
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted