We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

We are soooooooo excited. 15 of us are off to Beaches Sandy Bay for our second visit on the 19th March for 19 days.

Anybody else visiting at the same time? Let us know and maybe I'll shout you a drink! Ok, so they are free........

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
459 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

I only wish I were going in March! I have about 3 months and 1 week left and the wait is killing me! Have you been there before? I ws last there in 2005. You will love it!

luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

Beleive me the time will fly by and before you know it you will be on the beach dipping a rum and coke!

Yes, we went over Christmas in 2004 and as you say, loved it. My kids are that little bit older now (5 and 9) and will enjoy that little bit of freedom that they will be able to have. Last time my daughter was just 2 years old and spent the whole time with us. However now, she is desperate to go to the kids clubs and do all those kinds of things.

We are trying to introduce her to Sesame Street at the moment. We don't get that program here in the UK anymore so she won't enjoy the magic of that!

Anyway - I am rambling. Thanks for your reply!

One Love Mon!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

Four of us off to Sandy Bay March 15-22nd!! Been to Sandals Negril twice, bringing the kiddos this time. Cannot wait!!

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Sandals Negril Beach...
5,790 Reviews
Jamaica
luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

See you there then! When we arrive on the 19th can you have me a nice cold Red Stripe waiting for me!?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

will do!!

6. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay Roll Call - End March 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 23:18