We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Beachfront Luxe

NY
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Beachfront Luxe

Anyone stay in this room? Any pics? Is a low floor or high floor better?

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Beachfront Luxe

Not sure the room category we stayed in as we were upgraded but we were oceanfront. We loved the room. We stayed on ground level and the doors opened steps from the beach. For this reason, we preferred a lower level but some would probably prefer a higher level as they are a little more private. All a matter of opinion I guess. As for pics I am at work and do not have access to them. If you would like to send me a private message as a reminder I will send them later.

Centereach, New York
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Beachfront Luxe

Which resort are you referring to? Which Sandals?

NY
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Beachfront Luxe

Sandals Negril, sorry

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Moline, Illinois
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Beachfront Luxe

We were at Sandals Negril the same time as OrangeWhit I think, from the 17th thru the 24th. We had a Honeymoon Grand Luxe Beachfront Concierge room. We were on the ground floor of the Paradise building. Awesome room. Like Orangewhite said, steps from the beach. Loved the concierge service also, only $200.00 more and we had plasma tv, stocked fridge with sodas, water, juice and beer. Also had four bottles of booze that they replaced. We gave a bottle of rum to our neighbors and they replaced it and then we took the new bottle home with us. With concierge service we had 24 hours room service wich we took advantage of. Rooms right next door to us did not have all of that. It is worth the concierge extra. We will go back to Sandals Negril. This catagory room is very popular and I prefer ground floor to the second.

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Sandals Negril Beach...
5,899 Reviews
Jamaica
5. Re: Sandals Beachfront Luxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 21:19