We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing it up...Cliffs Feb 09 YA MON!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Changing it up...Cliffs Feb 09 YA MON!!

Well we just got back in Feb.... ......by the way another Amazing time in Paradisssssssse!!.. renewed our vows...was simply beautiful...and just booked for next Feb...we have choosen SeastarInn...and we know we have made a awesome choose. We spent one evening there for the Saturday night buffet and entertainment.

We usually stay on the beach...but are changing it up next year with 7 days on the cliffs and 7 on the beach!!

Wishing we where back on di island... but we realize that you have to leave to come back!!... its been nothing but snow here since we got back home...just received 30 centimeters of snow today!!

Soon come back...well in 11 months!! :)

Altoona...
Level Contributor
254 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing it up...Cliffs Feb 09 YA MON!!

I got back 3 weeks ago after spending my second Feb. at the beach. I visit the cliffs on each trip but can't bring myself to stay anywhere but on the beach. Sounds like the perfect trip though - 1 week beach, 1 week cliffs. I know I can't wait for Feb '09 to go back too!

2. Re: Changing it up...Cliffs Feb 09 YA MON!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 14:16