We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teddy's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle now listed in Negril TA

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
326 reviews
Save Topic
Teddy's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle now listed in Negril TA

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that Teddy's Hideaway is now listed under restaurants in the Negril area. I know that there are a lot of posts on the Blue Cave Castle reviews and on the forums about this wonderful place, but thought that maybe I would pass along that reviews could now be posted in the restaurant section if you have been here. It would be great for them to get some more exposure for this business. I know we just loved the food and staff here and hope that they continue to do well in the future!!!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,623 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Teddy's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle now listed in Negril TA

I love Blue Cave but it's not for everyone, a tad rustic and offbeat for all tastes.

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Teddy's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle now listed in Negril TA

@ohliz - I agree it is not everyone's taste because it is definitely not a "plush" hotel, but that was part of the charm for us. If you do a little homework, it is pretty well spelled out what type of hotel it is. It is a very basic no-frills type of hotel room, but we thought the service here was on par or better than some of the "nicer" places we have stayed. We were not positive what we would think about it when we got there as this was our first non-AI and we have always stayed at Sandals in the past, but we loved it. We rarely stay in the same place twice, but I am pretty sure that we will stay at least a night or two the next time we go to Jamaica again if we even decide to try a different place at all. I have never stayed in such a laid-back friendly place. BTW: The posts we read on this forum, including yours, about BCC were mostly what swayed us to give it a try, so a big huge THANK YOU! We loved staying on the cliffs with the option to head down to the beach whenever we wanted. :)

13. Re: Teddy's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle now listed in Negril TA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:17