We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antonio The Italian Chef

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
27 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Antonio The Italian Chef

Does anyone know if Antonio is still cookiing on the island, and if so, where?

st lucia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

As far as I know Antonio has left the island and returned to Italy. His manager who used to work with him is running a restaurant in Rodney Bay on the corner where Capones used to be and cooking some of Antonios recipes.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
27 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

Thanks for the updated info. It's too bad that Antonio has left as he did a great job with cooking a "whole" snapper and then serving it at the table.

Do you know anything about his successor - ie is it a good place to eat? and what is it called?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Proud

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

I have eaten at his successors restaurant and the food was very good. Wine is overpriced though!

Tuscania, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

do u know the name of the restaurant cause i a looking for capones and can't find it, thanks!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

Think it's still called Antonio's

6. Re: Antonio The Italian Chef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2011, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations