We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restoration of Water at the Royal and St. Lucian etc

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
25 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Restoration of Water at the Royal and St. Lucian etc

Does anyone know if public water has been now restored to the Royal and the St. Lucian, and if so is it being rationed? Also, how about all the restaurants in the Rodney Bay area - Buzz, Charthouse, Edge and Big Chef - are they open for business now?

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restoration of Water at the Royal and St. Lucian etc

I was on the chat with the Lucian contact (Karen) last week, and at that time they said the pools are fine, but they are rationing water until early December, I believe. Not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience. We're heading to Rodney Bay on 11/25, so have been checking this forum, and the restaurants seem to be back up and normal operations.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restoration of Water at the Royal and St. Lucian etc

I suspect all the hotels are filling their pools - which is why we're still not getting water piped to our house :(

3. Re: Restoration of Water at the Royal and St. Lucian etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 13:46
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet