We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap Maison

VT
Level Contributor
82 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cap Maison

Does anyone know how to get a reasonable room rate at Cap Maison? Are there any discount codes available ? The location and resort look fabulous and I would love to send my son & wife to be - to this resort as a christmas gift but the advertised rates are very high. Any tips out there on how to get a good rate on any room type?

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap Maison

Well it depends when you want them to travel...if it's over Christmas I would say it is highly unlikely you will get any kind of discount as this is usually the most expensive time as it is the peak of high season. Other times to look for better rates are after 15th April when low season starts.

You may be lucky to get a discounted rate but I think it would be very unusal even despite the fact thay had hurricane Tomas recently.

Cap Maison is gorgeous - i was there the day before the hurricane and would highly recommend it.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,444 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap Maison

gracie 5559 - I've sent you a PM.

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap Maison

Hi - we are about to book cap masion for 10 days in Feb. We will be on bed and breakfast basis and wanted to know if there are reasonable restaurants nearby? IDeally walking distance?

Also interested in any tips where to get best prices for hotel if you have any..

Thanks

Fiona

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cap Maison

There isn't anywhere you could walk to except possibly the golf club where they have a restaurant. A taxi to Rodney Bay is $12 each way. Cap Maison do have some suites with kitchen facilities however they are more expensive, don't know if that is an option for you.

Edited: 10 December 2010, 17:42
5. Re: Cap Maison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations