We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in southern St. Lucia

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
147 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in southern St. Lucia

I need to find a hotel for one night before my wife and I check into our resort for a week. I was hoping to find a quiet, affordable place in southern St. Lucia but it seems there aren't too many options or the hotels are really expensive. My limit is $200 for the night. Can you recommend any moderately priced hotels or private rentals in the area?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,511 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in southern St. Lucia

you might try Juliette's Lodge in Vieux Fort, you can find them online at:

www.julietteslodge.com. they are near the airport, overlooking the ocean, rooms with A/C, private baths, restaurant on-site. Rooms run around $100-$165 depending on room type. Should be just about right for you!

Vieux Fort, St...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in southern St. Lucia

Why not come to Soufriere for the night, can put you in The Still Beach, Downtown Hotel or Hummingbird for one night around $100-$120 US, you can do a half day tour in the morning, see the volcano, botanical gardens etc. and then do a boat transfer up north in the afternoon,

3. Re: Hotels in southern St. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2011, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations