We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail address for Sandals Grande St lucia

West Midlands
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
E-mail address for Sandals Grande St lucia

Can anyone give me the email address for Sandals Grande St Lucia please. Have looked everywhere and cant find. Also have sent a note through the "Contact us" facility but that doesnt appear to work. Many thanks for any info received.

Rochester, New York
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: E-mail address for Sandals Grande St lucia

the general manager at the Sandals Grande is named Winston Anderson. i just returned from the Grande on Monday and had an amazing time there. i emailed him to recognize a couple employees that provided superior service and he responded the same day... he should be able to help you out with any questions or direct you to the appropriate person.

wanderson@grp.sandals.com

West Midlands
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-mail address for Sandals Grande St lucia

thanks very much for the info. Glad you had a nice time. We are looking forward to going the end of January.

3. Re: E-mail address for Sandals Grande St lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations